Essence “cute pink” and Baby Lips “cherry me” are the essentials in my everyday lip routine. I like having some colour on my lips and this combination creates a beautiful soft pink colour, perfect for a everyday office look.
– A tissue
– Essence “cute pink” : R 17
– Baby Lips “cherry me” : R19
1. Start off with exfoliated moisturized lips (I usually exfoliate my lips when I wash my face in the morning) and I moisturize with Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream.
2. Line your lips with Essence “cute pink” lip liner – I love The Beauty Department‘s lip liner trick.
3. Fill in your lips.
4. Blot lips with tissue to remove excess colour (we’re going for a subtle look here).
5. Swipe on your Baby Lips “cherry me”.
6. Voilà – you’re ready to pout your day away with your perfect pink lips.
Win a Maybelline Baby Lips – Cherry Me
1. Like Lipstick Lifestyle on Facebook
2. Like or Share the competition post
Winner will be announced on Monday the 28th of July